As the area’s premier provider of outpatient therapy services, Allendale has successfully treated individuals of all ages. We assess every patient based on the diagnoses of his or her physician and create treatment programs designed to return them to, or take them above, their level of function prior to the events from which they are recovering.
We offer flexible hours and are conveniently located with plenty of free parking. We even have an electric charging station for electric cars.
Our outpatient program includes:
- “Wii-Hab” games to build arm strength, improve range of motion and enhance hand-eye coordination
- NuStep recumbent cross trainers for strength building and cardiovascular fitness
- SCIFIT equipment to help clients progress through cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation
- Whirlpool therapies
- Ergometers to improve upper-body conditioning
- Electric stimulation (TENS) and ultrasound
- Paraffin treatments
- One to one therapy services
Balance training, gait training, and reducing the risk of falls are an integral part of our outpatient care plans.
Our staff works closely with most of the orthopedic physicians in the surrounding area to take new referrals and update them on their patients’ progress. We accept most insurances. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested in learning more about our services.