Our physician led Cardiopulmonary care program, under the direction of a team of cardiologists and pulmonologists, is focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any cardiopulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations.
We tailor our program for individuals with heart disease and pulmonary disease, with diagnoses such as CHF, COPD, post heart and lung transplants, emphysema, acute myocardial infarctions and acute respiratory failure.
Our comprehensive program features:
- Team Consults by our Board Certified Cardiologists & Pulmonologists
- ACLS Certified Nurses
- 7-Day-Per-Week Therapy Services as ordered
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory & Radiology Services
- Tracheostomy Care & Management
- On-Site & Full-Time Respiratory Therapy
- EKGs & Echocardiograms On-Site
- Wide Range of Oxygen Therapies
- Remote Telemetry
- Cardiac Inotropic Drips
- Nebulizer Therapies
- Pacemaker Assessment and Monitoring
- ZOLL LifeVest
- Anti-Coagulation Checks On-Site
- IV Lasix & Solumedrol
- Comprehensive Education/Training for Patients & Family Members
- Case Management & Planning
- Coordination of Home Care Services including CARE NAVIGATION™ Program
- 24/7 Admissions Direct from the ER
Our goal is to provide the medical expertise and personal support to help our residents get well, be well and stay well.